(You can also find this on LinkedIn.)
intelligent marketing strategist sets refreshingly creative thinking free:
2017-Present WordStylist, Business Strategist, Coach, Austin, TX
- Coaches female entrepreneurs on how to brand their story beautifully and get seen, by getting published and on podcast interviews.
2015-2016 Published Author, Sandpoint, ID
- Wrote/designed/produced, Meditations for Mamas: You Deserve to Feel Good, now available on Amazon.
- Wrote/printed/distributed/funded a conscious & eco-minded children’s book, Sprouts Stories: Corrine Wants to Grow Up; raised over $10,000 via Kickstarter and founded Wilde Love Publishing.
2007-Present Freelance Senior Writer, Kauai, HI
- Writes travel/health & wellness/beauty/personal essay editorial pieces for a multitude of regional & international publications, such as Medium, Parent.co, Triathlete Magazine, San Diego Magazine, Pasadena Magazine, Kauai Traveler Magazine, Waiola Magazine, Vacations & Travel Magazine, Bespoke Magazine, and the MasterCard Priceless Cities campaign.
- Created all branding content and marketing copy for Manduka’s first-ever launch into yoga apparel.
2013 Managing Editor, BrightStar Live Events, San Diego, CA
- Produced original content for leading online live conscious music & events resource, including interviews with thought leaders & spiritual luminaries, such as Seane Corn, Tara Brach, Amma, Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr. and more.
2010-2011 Marketing Manager, Mesa Rim Climbing & Fitness Center, Mira Mesa, CA
- Developed & executed numerous strategic marketing initiatives for largest indoor climbing facility on the West Coast; launched on-site Wellness Center; developed strategic plans for community endeavors, philanthropic initiatives, and increased programs and membership.
2009-2010 New Media Marketing Manager, OneRecovery, Solana Beach, CA
- Created strategic new media marketing campaigns for innovative social networking site designed to help individuals recover from alcohol, drug, and eating disorder addictions; served as front-facing community liaison and back-end Drupal content manager; developed conversion strategies to increase site membership, provided user analysis.
2007-2009 Interactive Creative Strategist, Neutrogena, Los Angeles, CA
- Led brand-building creative initiatives to re-launch Johnson & Johnson’s Neutrogena.com site; propelled interactive strategy, direct response, and original content for national multimedia launch of Neutrogena’s first business-to-consumer acne skincare line, skin iD™.
2006-2007 Senior Interactive Copywriter, Irwin Naturals, Marina Del Rey, CA
- Established interactive marketing and direct response efforts, including e-mail newsletters, SEO, and web promotions that grossed over $250,000 within first three months of operation.
2004-2005 Web Writer, Herbalife International of America, Los Angeles, CA
- Spearheaded development of strategic creative campaigns for “Gen H—Distributors Under 30” market; interviewed Distributors for monthly Today Magazine and quarterly HerbaLifestyle magazine.
2003-2004 Arts & Entertainment Editor, that’s Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Managed Shanghai’s leading English-language magazine by networking with art galleries, embassy representatives, government officials, and international guests using both Mandarin and English.
more contented clients:
- Proactiv/Guthy Renker, Murad, NuFACE, Own Beauty, Active.com, ESET, Scion, Toyota, Motel 6
- Advanced Yoga Teacher & Reiki Master who created MeditationsForMamas.com; Developed Karma Yoga program offering free yoga & meditation to underserved communities in San Diego.
where I learned:
1996-2000 University of California at Berkeley
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications
Bachelor of Arts, English
Ernst & Young
PlaceWare Web Conferencing
College Loan Corporation